JTC TALKS: PARENTS
Parents from anywhere in the world who have young children with hearing loss can form groups for connecting to John Tracy Clinic’s educational online video classes called JTC TALKS: PARENTS. The only equipment required is Internet access, a computer with a webcam, mic, speakers, and a monitor or projection screen. The video classes are a part of JTC's extensive Distance Education program.
- Group-based online learning experience for parents meeting together at same site
- For parents of young children (ages birth to five) who have a hearing loss
- An adult education curriculum for parents new to early childhood hearing loss
- Classes to encourage a child's listening, beginning language and developing speech
- Interactive presentations with materials to enrich therapy or preschool
- Offered as set of seven classes available in English or Spanish