FRIDAY FAMILY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Is a unique initiative providing families of young children with specialized services and support. Families participate in one of the three age-grouped classes, an adult class, and a support group. Adult classes focus on a wide variety of child development topics and hearing loss. It is staffed by DHH teachers, audiologists, counselors and auditory-verbal therapists. The program is provided in English and Spanish. Preschool age siblings are encouraged to participate. Check our Program Calendar for dates.
- Weekly Friday sessions, September through May
- Session Time: 9:00 am until 11:30 am
FFS has open enrollment. Families are encouraged to contact JTC’s parent infant teachers to discuss their interest in attending.
- Children must be current on their immunizations
- Children must be under 3 years old
- Current TB test for participating adults
TUITION AND FEES
- JTC-School District/SELPA/Regional Center contract or family reimbursement rate: $65.00 per attendance
- Family Rate: $65.00 per Friday based on attendance.
- $25 non-refundable registration fee due upon the second visit