What are Microsoft Teams?
With Microsoft Teams on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can:
- Pull together a team.
- Use chat instead of email.
- Securely edit files at the same time.
- See likes, @mentions, and replies with just a single tap.
- Customize it by adding notes, web sites, and apps.
Sign in and get started with Teams
Sign in to Teams
- Start Teams.
- In Windows, click Start > Microsoft Corporation > Microsoft Teams.
- On Mac, go to the Applications folder and click Microsoft Teams.
- On mobile, tap the Teams icon.
- Sign in with your Office 365 username and password.