The JTC Speech-Language Pathology Program currently offers evaluations and therapy services for children of all ages, from 0-18 years.
Our speech-language pathologists have expanded to welcome children of all needs, though we continue to be specialists in hearing loss. We are experienced in a wide range of communication delays and disorders and aim to empower families to be partners in our therapy plans.
We support children with needs including, but not limited to:
- Receptive Language Delays (understanding language)
- Expressive Language Delays (saying words, late talkers, etc.)
- Speech Sound Disorders (articulation of sounds)
- Hearing Loss
- Early Intervention (age 0-3)
- Pragmatics (social skills)
- AAC (alternative and augmentative communication)
- Fluency (stuttering)
- Motor speech disorders (Muscle weakness/dysarthria and motor planning/apraxia)