The leading diagnostic and education
center for young children with hearing loss
Meet Our Families
Board of Directors
Notice of Privacy Practices
Can Your Child Hear?
Types of Hearing Tests
Online Video Classes
Parent Distance Education
Auditory Verbal Preschool
In the News! “Emily’s Story” - heartwarming article by parent Amanda Twitchell
Hot Off the Press from Ireland!
I have an infant/toddler
I live outside the Los Angeles area
My child has a hearing loss
Ideas & Advice Blog
Summer Session Info
Parent Class Workshop Schedule
Purchase Ling Speech Cards
Online Master’s Degree Program
Onsite Master’s Degree Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Course of Study
Orange County Guild Golf Tournament
Children’s Library Corner
How Your Gift Helps
Make a Gift or Pledge
Make a Gift of Stock
Sunrise Courtyard Brick Program
Hearing Aid Donations
Dr. Pedro Berruecos Memorial
Donaciones En Español
JTC On the Air! Listen Now!
Desert Friends of JTC’s ‘Mardi Gras’ fundraiser made headlines!
JTC Promotes Online Video Classes for Parents
1. Where to start when your child has a hearing loss
2. The John Tracy Clinic legacy
3. Can your baby hear?
4. I speak for JTC
5. A leader in pediatric audiology
6. Connect from anywhere in the world
7. What is parent-centered education?
8. Auditory verbal preschool
9. Reggio Emilia at JTC
10. Access JTC's expertise online or via mail
11. At the forefront of education for deaf children
12. Award-winning educators